The Medical Mutual MedAdvantge PPO Plan for the Diocese of Cleveland Starts January 1, 2019
You do not need to take any action – you and your eligible dependents will be automatically enrolled
Your new Medical Mutual MedAdvantge PPO Plan has all the benefits of original Medicare (Parts A and B), PLUS includes prescription drug coverage (Part D). It is not a Medicare supplement plan and does not pay secondary to Medicare. Claims are submitted directly to Medical Mutual for payment, not Medicare. Plan highlights include:
- Medical Mutual Nurse Line: Registered nurses answer your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- SilverSneakers®: Stretch, lift or jog your way to better health with SilverSneakers® classes at one of over 14,000 gym locations across the country.
- Hearing aid coverage: Identical to the coverage you have today.
- 67,000 Network Pharmacies: Including both Preferred and Standard pharmacies which are part of national and regional retail chains as well as independent neighborhood pharmacies.
- Medical Mutual Customer Care Center: Call directly 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week from October 1 to March 31 (except Thanksgiving and Christmas), and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. from April 1 through September 30 (except holidays).